to help you solve your problems
- Weight, Smoking, Stress
- Insomnia, Anxiety, Phobias
- Other physical & emotional issues
- Free Consultation
(209) 406 – 9901
Hypnosis is a safe and natural frame of mind, during which you process information on a subconscious level, while you remain aware of what’s going on around you. In clinical application, once a client (wanting to accomplish a stated goal) follows simple instructions that encourage relaxation, their brainwave pattern automatically changes so that helpful suggestions are automatically accepted and acted upon. Automatically means this happens on its own. No one makes it happen.
Have you ever lost track of time? Have you ever daydreamed? Have you ever wondered if you locked the door, to check and discover you did but you don’t remember doing it? Have you ever arrived at a destination but you don’t remember passing an important landmark or making a specific turn? These are all examples of the brainwave pattern that is utilized during hypnosis.
Have you ever watched a scene in a movie with tears streaming down your cheeks, or while hiding your eyes, or gripping the arm of your chair, or your heart is beating faster? Or all of the above? On a conscious level you know what you’re watching is just pretend. But you’ve allowed your imagination to take over. You’ve gone from thinking to feeling, which happens on a subconscious level. Feelings are more powerful than thoughts, and during that movie you’ve relaxed into the same brainwave pattern associated with hypnosis.
Thinking you want to do something is a good starting point but — feeling motivated to take action, feeling confident and capable, feeling determined, feeling committed to your goal, and feeling convinced that success is certain –- this is what makes accomplishment easy. During a relaxed state of mind your subconscious mind automatically accepts suggestions that instill the feelings you need in order to go from wanting a new attitude or behavior, to having it!
During hypnotherapy we act with you as a team, sharing a common goal, which is to help you achieve success. Your part of the process is to give us the information we need, talking to us prior to hypnosis. Our part of the process is to use that information, talking to you during hypnosis, which helps you change the way you think, feel and behave.
With proper training, clinical experience, and a longstanding record of success, this communication does not require client and therapist to be in the same room.This means that we can all do our part across the miles! This is the way to proceed:
- You contact us and let us know a good time for us to call you when you can speak freely for 20-30 minutes. You’ll have both of us (a psychologist and a hypnotherapist) on the phone for the same interview you would have if we were meeting face-to-face.
- We then use the information you’ve provided, to record two personalized sessions for you. One has a predominant female voice, the second a predominant male voice. A separate recording has subliminal suggestions that support the hypnotherapy, and can be used anytime, anywhere, even in your car as you drive. The hypnosis sessions are dual voice, which means you hear two voices at the same time. This is intentional. By controlling the volume, you can choose to increase or decrease the secondary voice.
- Our award-winning Dual Voice™ hypnosis allows us to combine many techniques, increasing your odds of success. There are also twice as many suggestions given during the 20-25 minute sessions as would be the case with a single voice.
- We mail your material within 3-4 business days. Your recordings be used on a CD player, a DVD player, a computer, and/or transferred to a smart phone. If you have iTunes simply click on “Import CD” to transfer the sessions and your subliminal suggestions into your music library.
ADVANTAGES TO YOU:
Instead of having to come to our office, your interview is by phone, and your sessions are recorded, which makes them available for your use as often as you’d like, for as long as you’d like.
Instead of one session, you will have two, each one personalized to reflect information you have provided during your interview. A separate recording contains only subliminal suggestions, which reinforce your sessions. It can be used during any other activity, even driving, and actually ignored. A little like background music. With subliminals, repetition adds to your success. The more you use them, the better!
Because we no longer have the overhead expense of maintaining a large office, we have reduced our fee from $240 to $175.
Please let us know if you have any questions,
or when you are ready for a free consultation.
Call us at 209-406-9901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org